Welcome to our new mini-series on legacy planning! We’ll uncover strategies to help you take better care of your loved ones and your money as you move towards the end of your retirement.
In episode one of the series, Jeremy Keil speaks with Annalee Kruger, founder and president of Care Right Inc., a nationwide senior care planning organization.
Jeremy and Annalee discuss what a comprehensive aging plan looks like, how you can customize it to meet your unique family needs, and the key things to keep in mind before getting started.
With over 25 years of experience in long-term care planning, Annalee is well aware of the serious consequences that families face for not having an aging plan in place well ahead of time. If you choose to wait until you’re in a crisis, your care options will be limited!
Today, Annalee is here to help you avoid that mistake and save time, money, and stress –– either as a caregiver or an aging retiree.
- How to deal with sudden medical crises affecting your aging loved ones
- What caregiver fatigue is all about – and ways to overcome it
- Important things to consider while searching for suitable long-term care facilities
- Tips to build a “grab and go” binder and to be more organized in your legacy planning
- The different levels of care you may need throughout the aging process
- And more