Are you emotionally prepared to leave your work? Have you thought about the next great adventure you wish to pursue?
In this episode, Tim Scannell is joined by a very special guest, his wife, Nancy Scannell, who recently retired from teaching. Nancy discusses the emotional impact of retirement, how she managed to cope with it, and how you can discover your inner passion to help you decide the next step in your life.
You will learn:
- How Nancy overcame the challenges in leaving a job that she really loved
- Ways to remain strongly connected with people post-retirement
- Why your work does not completely define who you are – and how to create parallel path that you enjoy
- The value that lies in having a great leadership coach
- How to find your personal vocation through the miracle of conversation
- And more!
Tune in now to learn how you can prepare yourself to bid farewell to your work and embark on the next great adventure in your life!