As aging clients transfer their wealth, advisors often yearn for a lasting relationship with their beneficiaries down the road.
However, getting introductions to clients’ family members can be a challenge!
In this podcast, Duncan speaks with Jackie Wilke, vice president, advisor consultant at First Trust. They unpack strategies to help you attract and retain clients for multiple generations by developing a Multi-Family Office (MFO) client experience.
Duncan and Jackie discuss:
- How to demonstrate your genuine care for clients without seeming too sales-y
- The “family phone call” exercise that positions you as a family advisor
- Tips to help you navigate complex family conversations with clients
- Content marketing ideas to create significant value for your target audience
- The importance of building a multi-generational client base
- And more