Regardless of whether you enjoy seafood, the truth is, it’s important to be informed about seafood’s sustainable and unsustainable components.
That’s exactly what Kim Griego-Kiel is here to help you learn in this week’s episode.
Join in as Kim reveals how understanding seafood sustainability can help you make conscious decisions as a consumer. Plus, learn how you, too, can mitigate the harm caused to the environment when these marine creatures are extracted from their natural habitat.
- The definition of sustainably harvested seafood
- The role of regulatory agencies within the industry
- What bycatch is and why it should be eliminated
- Ways to find labels and certifications for sustainable seafood
- Easy ways to support sustainable seafood
- Consequences of fishes being in the wrong habitat
- And more!