Advisors, think about your conversations with clients. Are you looking to tackle those conversations differently?
Perhaps a data-driven approach can enable you to better serve and meet your clients’ needs.
This week, CANNEX’s Tamiko Toland joins Jack Martin to highlight the disconnect between advisors and consumers around annuities. Tamiko explains how gen X and baby boomers feel about annuities while revealing how advisors can access valuable tools to efficiently serve clients.
- The disconnect between what consumers and advisors think about annuities
- Why advisors should be open to having conversations with their clients using a different approach
- What she would like to see from a solutions perspective
- Ways to access a wider variety of tools
- Reasons why consumers are aligning with annuities
- And more!
Related: The Truth and Lies About Annuities